horn

This boy swallowed a mini horn and can’t stop playing tunes while breathing

Sound the horns!



An unfortunate boy, who is just eight years old, is a patient of Dr. Gomez Zuviria, from Tucuman, Argentina. He swallowed a small party horn accidentally, which then became trapped in his windpipe and made a noise every time the boy breathed.

The youngster had to undergo a small operation to extract the trumpet. His doctor could not resist sharing the video on his Facebook page, and in just a few days it already has more than nine million views.


Today's PlayGround Videonews: